The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, Stitcher radio, and RSS link for Andriod
This is part 2 of our interview with BJJ Black Belt Jonathan Thomas.
We talk about:
- His mindset during a match
- Breaking BJJ down into mini battles
- Controlling your development in BJJ
- How BJJ is doing in Sweden
- The development of BJJ in Europe
- His experiences during travels
- Doing gymnastics for strength training
Quote of the week: “Talented players don’t always succeed. Some don’t even make the team. It’s more what’s inside.” Brett Favre
Article of the week: "10 Ways to Inject Positivity Into Your BJJ Community"
Direct download: Epi2010620Jonathan20Thomas20pt202.mp3
-- posted at: 11:00am CDT