The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, Stitcher radio, and RSS link for Andriod
Mark Fisher is a brown belt training at SGBi in Portland Oregon. He is one of the people that is running a Facebook page called Roll Out Jiu-Jitsu. Roll Out Jiu-Jjitsu is a online support group to help grapples that identify with LGBTQI.
- Roll Out Jiu-Jitsu
We talk about:
- The facebook page RollOut
- The interview with Kurt Osiander from episode 108
- Trainnig BJJ and not being out
- How to find the correct BJJ gym for you
- Mark's first day of BJJ
- How to make you gym more friendly to the LGBTQI community
- The type of game that Mark plays
- Why he will try to not over use his flexibility
- Tips for new competitors
- The start of a BJJ match compared to the start of a chess match
- Developing a game plan
- Why you might want to shrink your game
- Training on a limited schedule
Other SBGi coaches that have been on The BjjBrick Podcast!
Quote of the week: "Set a goal so big that you can't achieve it until you grow into the person who can."
Article of the week: Fools Gold
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
Direct download: Epi2011220Mark20Fisher.mp3
-- posted at: 11:00am CDT