This is our second interview with Black Belt Nick Unander. You will find Nick training and teaching in Paralimni Cyprus. Nick had a recent health scare and he updates us on his story and shares much wisdom about his continued BJJ journey.
We talk about:
- Teaching BJJ in Cyprus
- Having tourist train in his academy
- Dealing with a recent health scare
- The roles of a coach
- Making adjustments to his workouts
- Changing his diet to be more healthy
- His plans for travel
- What should new students be working on?
- Training in a difficult environment
- Training on a tight schedule
- Advice for starting BJJ as an older student
Quote of the week: “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” ―W. Clement Stone
Question of the week: As a blue belt, I am going to try no-gi for the first time, any tips?
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, Stitcher radio, and Google Play Music for AndriodThis entry was posted in Uncategorized by byronjabara. Bookmark the permalink.
Direct download: Epi2031720Nick20Unander.mp3
-- posted at: 11:00am CDT