The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, and Stitcher radio
Last week at Fox Fitness Byron was given a Black belt from Andre “Tim” Monteiro and John Castillo. Gary interviews Byron about his journey from white belt to black.
Gary ask Byron about:
- The journey at each belt color
- Him off the mat
- A description of his game and what he likes to do
- Advice for your first BJJ tournament
- How to make your first BJJ Brick
- A good goal for a 1st year student
- Did he ever think about quitting
- Using BJJ as a firefighter
- Byron and Gary as white belts, at Eric Williams seminars.
- Gary and Byron with their new blue belts.
- Byron new purple belt with Roberto Tozi, John Castillo, and Marcio Laselva
- Byron as a new brown belt, with John Castillo and Renato Tavares
- Jake Fox, Andre "Tim" Monteiro, Byron Jabara, John Castillo, and Jake Smith at Fox Fitness
- Byron Jabara and Gary Hull
Quote of the week: "High expectations are the key to everything" Sam Walton
Article of the week: "3 Ways to Become Happier with Your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training"
Direct download: Epi205320Gary20interviews20Byron.mp3
-- posted at: 10:00am CDT