Mon, 2 December 2013
We break down and discuss the 12 commandments. We don't always agree with the commands but they have a great overall message.
1. Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. Speak to every one of happiness, health, and prosperity.
3. Give all your friends the feeling that they are valuable.
4. Look at things from a positive point of view and turn positivity into a reality of life.
5 Think only about the best, work only or the best, and always expect the best.
6. Be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are of your own.
7. Forget about past mistakes and concentrate your energy on the victories of tomorrow.
8. Always make those around you happy and keep a pleasant attitude to all those who address you.
9. Apply the largest amount of your time on self-improvement and no time in criticizing others.
10. Be too big to feel unrest, too noble to feel anger, too strong to feel fear, and too happy to tumble in adversity.
11. Hold a positive opinion of yourself and tell it to the world. Not through words of vanity, but through benevolence.
12. Believe strongly that the world is in your side, if you keep true to what is the best within you.
Quote of the week: "don't suck" from Jake Fox
Question from Facebook: We talk about drug testing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Article of the week: Texas Kids Fight Bullying With Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, By Teresa Woodard
Direct download: Epi_7_The_12_commandments_of_Brazilian_Jiu-Jitsu.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:10pm CDT