The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, Stitcher radio, and RSS link for Andriod
- Danny Dring
Master Danny Dring has 5 different black belts including a 3rd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He got his BJJ black belt in 2001. You can find Danny training in Sherwood, Arkansas at Dring LDMA.
We talk about:
- The striking arts that he is involved in
- Training law enforcement
- A cool concept of hardware and software of your martial arts
- Early MMA
- How learning BJJ has changed over the years
- Why he like to play a top game
- Getting over having his hip resurfaced
- Training in Brazil
- BJJ and self-defense
- Advice for your first BJJ tournament
- What is was like for him as a blue belt
Quote of the week: "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" presented by: Vinicius "Draculino" Magalhaes
Article of the week:"The Almost-Blue Belt Mistake – Don’t Be in a Hurry!"
Check out Byron's cooking for BJJ video!!
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
Direct download: Epi207520Danny20Dring.mp3
-- posted at: 11:30am CDT